Saturday, February 15, 2014

Blog Every Day Feb: Day Fifteen - A Big Dream

Linking up with Bailey Jean for today's prompt.


Well, Bailey has great timing. Dreams are what I've been praying about for the past few weeks. On my retreat last weekend, I was specifically asking God for direction and vision and a dream, a goal for my life. I'll be honest: I'm still praying about this. 

I want to see abortion ended in my lifetime. There, I said it. That is my dream, my goal, what I pray for. What can I do to see this happen? There are so many avenues to accomplishing this: changing hearts, adjusting education, changing the laws, providing support for women facing crisis pregnancies, connecting medical, financial, educational resources, praying, praying, praying...

In what capacity does the Lord want to use me? I studied business in college and have entrepreneur-blood in my veins, so how do I use my skills and training for my passion and dream? I don't know yet. Right now, I'm working in an unrelated field and volunteering at a crisis pregnancy center. There is the potential for more at the clinic, but nothing is solidified. I'm asking God for direction for my next step. 

If you would like more details on why I'm pro-life or about the clinic I volunteer at, please feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment