Thursday, June 14, 2012

Playing catch up today!

Note: pictures on projects are coming soon. The mug is completed, and my friend got her sign done. We’re hopefully going to do mine either tomorrow or sometime next week.

Here’s what has happened in the past 48-ish hours:
  • my friend and I played Hand and Foot, her version… I miss my Other Home’s version, and told her that next time, we’re playing it that style
  • I organized my top dresser drawer so now it looks like I actually live there as opposed to some disorganized person
  • My dad and I sat down and had a talk, and I’m going to start working in his office in the afternoons for the summer. I’m also going to apply for my dream job… more on that to follow.
  • As a graduation present to myself, I’m looking at purchasing a niiiiice camera. Well, it’s nice for an amateur like myself. I’m leaning towards the Nikon D3100, which you can admire right here. PS I’ve found them less expensive than the listed price, don’t you worry!
  • Yesterday, I introduced my sister to Sherlock. In the morning, I said, hey sis, wanna watch a Sherlock episode? And she was all like, sure, I guess I’ll give this show a chance, since you’re crazy about it and also just plain crazy… ok she didn’t say all of that, but it was tonal, you know? I’m just trying to give you a well-rounded picture of our conversation. So we watched it, and she was like that was pretty cool I guess. And then later that night, she was all Hey Bek, what’s that website? Cuz as soon as I’m done studying for this final, we could watch another Sherlock episode!
    She’s hooked. I’m brilliant. Oh yeah, we’re gonna watch the last episode of Season 1 tonight {in case you aren't yet a Sherlock fan, there are only 3 episodes per season. but don’t feel insulted. I never doubted your math skills. I just wanted to make sure you didn't doubt mine.}.
So anyway. That’s what’s up. Peace, yo.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to get an update. :-) A camera as a graduation present...might have to do that for myself. ;-) Yet another Sherlock fan. :-) Yeah, remind me of that website too...I've been thinking about watching the episodes again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you!

    And totally go with the Nikon. I love, Love, LOVE mine. I have the d3000 and enjoy the heck out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too!
      Oh good, I'm glad to hear another happy customer! :) I'm thinking that it's the one for me :) Now it's just a matter of looking at stores and their deals on straps or bags or warranties or whatever. Any advice in that department?

      Delete