Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father’s Day, family, and Sherlock :)

Before you guys get too excited, just know this: my dad is the best dad in the whole world. There. Fight it out. Bring it. My dad is cooler than your dad. :) There. That’s settled.

My sis came home! It was so great to have allllll my sisters together at the lunch table- first time since Christmas Break! Jeepers creepers, what crazy lives we all must lead. Yeah it’s true. But anyway, it was verrrry good to have my sister home. {This is the sister living with another family for a year while she encounters the Lord in Master’s Commission.} She is hysterical. We were sitting in the car waiting for Mom and Pop at the grocery store, and I didn’t have to say anything. She just talked, and then would laugh at herself, and then I would look at her and laugh, and then she would just keep going. She kept us both amused. I’m a fan.

And now my {other} sister and I are going to watch the final episode of Sherlock. If you have not got on the band wagon with BBC’s brilliant show, get your rear in gear! Dude, it’s the best show, and Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are amazing.


And they’re British. As in, they have British accents. As in, I've melted into a puddle on the floor. Thanks very much. Or, as my Brit friends say, “thanks ever so.”

So yeah. I’m pretty sure streaming services has at least the first season. Go. Go now. You’ll be glad.
“Laters!”

No comments:

Post a Comment