Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Finish This: Week 3

I have so enjoyed this weekly link-up with Jen, Nicole, Lisa, and Becky, and I hope you are enjoying it as well. Check out Week 1 and Week 2, and then get someone else's perspective from the link-up here.



A typical day in my life has at least two plots going on in my head. I've got an audio book playing in the car and a paperback also in the car, but to be read when not in the car {safety first!}.

You'll never see me with fingernails longer than my finger. Piano lessons from my youth spoiled all chances of me tolerating even semi-long nails. Sorry, Mom!

It's really unattractive when a guy doesn't make eye contact. It's really unattractive when a girl interrupts.

If I could buy one thing right now, it would be a bookshelf that matches this one that I got for a steal.

I have high expectations for an upcoming weekend retreat with Samara and Jesus!

There you have it. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment