Monday, January 20, 2014

#SherlockLives


Did you guys watch Sherlock last night?!!? Samara and I had some people over to view "The Empty Hearse," and we wore costumes! Check them out:
a.k.a.
Jayna + Rebecca


Moriarty, Irene, Sherlock
a.k.a.
Josiah, Samara, Jerry


Sherlock with clothes on + Sherlock with a sheet on 
a.k.a.
Jerry + me


One more Insta: Irene + Sheeted Sherlock
a.k.a.
Samara + Bek 

We had fun! And do we even need to say how amazing "The Empty Hearse" was?!? I think not. Happy Monday, and welcome back to the U.S., Sherlock!

3 comments:

  1. Bek! Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed the costume party, but, to be fair, my Mom and I watched Sherlock together. :)
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dahls :) Sad you couldn't come, but SO glad you got to watch with your mom!!! :D

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your costume! It's hilarious and fabulous! And a really creative idea. Looks like a fun party! :)

    ReplyDelete