Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Preparing for February

Do you remember waaaay back in October {okay, that was only like 4 months ago, but still!} when I participated in Victoria's 31 Days of Writing challenge? If you don't remember, then a) you'll understand why I think October was 8 months ago instead of just 4 and b) you can check out what I wrote by clicking the "Creative Writing" tab a few inches above these words.

That was a really long introduction that didn't actually introduce anything. Sigh.

The point is, I'm going to partake in another month-long blogging challenge! This may seem like a cop-out because February is a short month, but I'll take what I can get and let the odds of completing a challenge be ever in my favor and may the best man win. {"Anecdotes! I need anecdotes!" I feel ya, Sherlock.}

Bailey Jean at Anchored in Love is hosting this link-up challenge. Here is the cute button she created just for us, and we'll be using the hashtag #blogeverydayinFEB.


Here are the prompts: 

Don't these look fun!? I'm pretty excited. If you want to participate, huzzah! You can let Bailey Jean know by commenting on her post and find the link-up starting Saturday. Hope to see your link there!

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Bek! And now to see if I'm up to the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it look fun?! I'm super excited, and you are SO up to this challenge! :)

      Delete