Thursday, September 26, 2013

7 Quick Takes

  1. Samara inspired me and I've been going back through my old blog posts and labeling and updating {and deleting!} them. It's been really fun to go back and review life from a couple years ago.
  2. While going through old posts, I found this link and just had to share it again.
  3. It was confirmed this morning that I am allergic to soy. Odd, right? Especially when you consider that my sis was allergic to cow milk for a couple times in her life and had to only consume soy or rice milk.
  4. My friend Victoria is participating in a 31 Days of Writing challenge, and I think I'm going to participate, too! Here are the prompts if you want to partake and plan ahead.
  5. In case you need a laugh, please read Jami's post on the things she did to her siblings. I hope I can incorporate some of my tales into the 31 Days of Writing!
  6. My room is almost done! Last night I hung 3 more pictures on the wall, plus I got a battery for my clock and set that up. Also, my sheets are clean and my headboard is nearly complete. My flat-mate and I are planning an open house soon, so rest assured, there will be pictures.
  7. Samara and I may or may not be having too much fun as flat-mates. We stayed up an hour and a half later than we planned, just talking. We have so much fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment