Friday, August 2, 2013

One of Those Days

Today is one of those days where...
  • the alarm is already set for as late as I can handle it, and still the snooze button manages to get hit.
  • the sky is gray and it's somewhat sad after several weeks of glorious warmth and sunshine
  • surprisingly the bad-hair-day isn't as bad as expected...in fact, today no one has asked what happened on top of my head. I'm taking this as a very positive sign

                                                                         source
  • try as I might, nothing comes to mind for Funny Friday. Sorry, peeps. Another time.
  • the rest of the week is catching up with me and all the late nights are hanging out in the bags under my eyes. Samara said it best: "moving is like Finals Week for grown-ups!" This is how bad it is: today, I actually went to Mickey D's and ordered a coffee. Me. Bek. Drinking coffee. Oi.
  • the to-do list in my head has been running for so long and has changed so many times that my tired brain has given up and is simply concentrating on moving. The end. Just get moved, Bek. Like a boss.
And because I'm not at all worried about Samara and my cooking skills...

                                               source


                                        source


                                      source

                                        source

                                        source

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment