Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Following Up

So yeah, I'm moving into a totes adorbs condo with my bestie :)

                                    source
Samara wants to be the giraffe, mainly because of its cute accessories...idk. All I know is that means I'm the cat? monkey? creature partying it up in the back, totally unsupervised as usual. Such is my lot.

So let me share some deets with y'all. Because you have nothing better to do than read about my life. I know.

Details That I Will Share With You:

  • We're moving into a seriously awesome condo- first floor, 2 bathrooms, sliding door, and our own little patio!
  • Our place is about 2 minutes from church! And like 1.5 minutes from the freeway! And like a stroll down the block to water! Praise the Lord!
  • Since we are so close to said water and because we are nerds, we came up with a name for our little homey-home: Bright Shores... it's got a reference to Austen and all the named estates, "Bright Star" our favorite movie about John Keats, and of course it starts with a B... as in, 221B Baker Street. Gotta bring Sherlock in there somehow :)
  • We wanted to share {oh my gracious, how badly we wanted to share!} the news with you all sooner, but we also wanted to make sure all the legalities were taken care of first. Gotta stay legal.
  • I'm pretty sure that Samara and I lived on Pinterest for a few months.... gotta love private, shared boards.
  • As soon as we are settled, we will be taking pictures and sharing them with you! Something to look forward to, because, as noted above, you have nothing better to do... ;)
I'm serious about those pictures. Actually, it will be wonderful when I can post pictures, because that will mean that we're both unpacked and getting settled, and that will be a wonderful moment. 

Alright, I'm off on an adventure across the mountains to pick up my grandmother's dishes from my cousins. Long story. The short version is, my grandma is giving me dishes! And I'm getting them tonight, so peace out, yo. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I cannot wait to visit. :) :) :)
    Hey - we're practically neighbs now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are TOTALLY neighbors, Ash! So excited!!!

      Thinking we should host a Film Club sometime :)

      Delete