Friday, June 28, 2013

Made the Switch & Funny Friday

Well friends, I hope you are preparing for the coming doom....of Google Reader going away, not the Mayan calendar ending. That was so last year.


Anyway, yay for Bloglovin' being there to support us.

Also, Funny Friday comes courtesy of Dad's new favorite joke. Did that sentence sound a little bit like the end of Sesame Street? No? Just me? Oh, ha, I've just been babysitting a lot...not watching Sesame Street by myself...awkward...

Dad's new favorite joke: If you had to choose between world peace and Bill Gates' money, what color would your Lamborghini be?

And now here are some humorous images.



Drawing a bird

And because eventually Monday will be here again...
Funny Cry for Help Ecard: If Mondays were shoes, they'd be Crocs.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Did your dad make that joke up himself?

    :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No he didn't, but he told it enough times for me to share :)

      Delete