Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Finish This: Week Forty

Holy smokes, 2014 is almost over! 40 weeks into a 52 week year... my math brain doesn't want to work, but I'm confident that's a fraction that almost equals 1. Wow.

As is Wednesday's habit, I am linking up with the wonderful hostesses of Finish This: Nicole at Three 31, Jen at The Arizona Russums, Becky at The Java Mama, and Lisa at Coastlined.


I can change the world by glorifying Christ in my life. Jesus is the most amazing Person ever - He doesn't sweep into life dramatically {ok, the manger thing might have been a little dramatic} and turn it upside down; He moves into a heart and slowly but surely life is different.

The best career advice I ever received was dress for the job you want, not the job you have.


I first fell in love with my bosom friend's son when I held him the morning he was born. Read about that {and my dog sitting adventure} in this post


That's all, folks! Leave some comment love, and see you next Wednesday. 

6 comments:

  1. BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Girl, your math skills and sense of humor are speaking my love language!!!!! I can't believe it's October 2014, which means I have an almost 10 month old, either. Geeesh. If you ever find yourself IN REAL LIFE sitting in a disciplinary meeting wearing a Catwoman costume, please take a picture and share. I will probably laugh and pee my pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to find a kindred spirit, Nicole! Math is so hard before lunchtime :-p
    Oh my goodness, forget the disciplinary meeting - if I ever find a Catwoman costume, I'm sharing a picture! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Elizabeth! Hope it gave you a chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "He moves into a heart and slowly but surely life is different." I love this and it's so true! I hear ya on the October thing! I blinked and summer was GONE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Amber! Yes, oh my goodness, summer just flew by!

    ReplyDelete