Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Finish This: Week Thirty-nine

Howdy, folks! The name of the game is Finish This, and our fabulous hostesses are Jen at The Arizona Russums,Becky at The Java Mama, Nicole at Three 31, and Lisa at Coastlined.


I am most comfortable in small groups of people that I know. Or big groups of people I know. Or with just one other person I know. I love being with people, and as extroverted as I am, sometimes I feel intimidated by groups of strangers... but then I remember how much fun it is to make new friends!


Diamonds are a reminder of the beauty that can result from endurance. 

I wish I could be more talented in the decorating department. For the past month, my walls have been really bare. Part of that is because the new flatmate and I haven't done any decorating, but why haven't we? Because I've let it slide. Oh well. Maybe by Christmas....


Thanks for joining! See you next week, same Bat-time, same Bat-place!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, if you want to see bare wall decorating, just come to our house. We've lived here almost eight years and I've done minimal decorating. What I lack in the decorating department I make up in the kitchen ... and bedroom. HA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bare walls just feels sad to me because they used to be decorated, but the new flatmate and I haven't gotten around to it. But we will :)
    It's all about priorities, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete