Monday, September 19, 2011

4 weeks done, 12 more to go…

Oy. That is all I can say.

School is starting to ramp up into craziness. Woot. I’m trying to stay on top of it all, and still have a life, and still fellowship with my Bible study friends, and make sure my little freshmen are thriving and adjusting, and calling home once in a while {sorry Mom} and oh yeah maybe get some sleep???? Huh!?!?!?

If you think of it, please pray for my health- as in, that it continues! I’d love to NOT get sick this semester… that would be amazing. Also, please pray that I can keep track of my life… things are crazzzzzy!!!! Prayer would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Other than crazy, life is awesome. I love being a senior, and I love being busy (which I guess means I also am crazy!), and I love thinking about graduation!!!! Woot! Anyway, I need to get going- off to Bible study and then homework and then BED!!!! :D

2 comments: