Friday, January 25, 2013

Funny Friday

Although my grandparents are hysterical, I will try and supply variety today and implement my sister's funny words, as well as my dad's. But we gotta start with the grandparents, because it's practically tradition now :)

Scene: Grammie and I are coming home from Wal-Mart. It is "cold" outside, and we are commenting on how we had to run from the store to the car.

Grammie: Well, the Frozen Tundra isn't so bad, right?
Me: I don't know, Grams. It's pretty darn cold.
Grammie: Well, we don't have it that bad. Other people up north have it worse than we do.
Me: It's still pretty stinking cold!
Grammie: {pause} Well, want some ice cream tonight?


Oh, Grammie.

Here's the sister story. Sister J is the blonde sister, and although she is totally smart {totes a brain}, sometimes she does play the part of a blonde, and she does it rather well ;)
Today I got a text from her that starts off a joke that we both know and laugh at:

J: What's idk mean?

The answer, of course, is "I don't know" and then the punchline is "OMG no one knows!" Since we've both heard it before, we modified our answers to be more original. It just cracked me up that out of the blue J would text that.

If you don't find it funny, then you probably don't know Sister J very well. And that is your loss.

My dad texted me earlier this week and his text said:
Facebook is like ancient Egypt. People write on walls and worship cats.

I said, Dad, what do cats have anything to do with it? His response:
People have pictures of their stupid cats everywhere!

Haha! That's my dad :)

Anyway, I just got a letter from my BFF :) huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment