Thursday, January 29, 2015

Six

Six years ago...

...this little blog came into being. How crazy is that!

Six years ago, I was a college freshman trying to figure out where life would take me.

Six years ago, I was working in after-school care, living at home, and trying desperately to figure out what I wanted to be when I grow up.

Six years ago, I had grand schemes and great fear.

Six years ago, Kentucky was just another state, "cold" meant 30*, and four months without seeing my friends was a lifetime.

Six years ago, I had no idea that blogging friends can be "real" friends and that this community would bless me so much.

Thank you, friends and community, for being a part of this crazy journey of life. I'm so grateful for each and every one of my fabulous readers. You're the best!

4 comments: