Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Look Ahead: A Link-up

I love that Natalie is starting off 2015 with a link-up focusing on the new year. Way to go!


Do you think you'll be going to school at any point in 2015? If so, what for?
I am currently working on my doula certification {see page above} and will hopefully make some serious headway there. But as far as traditional classroom school, I don't see it coming.

Will there be a job change for you in 2015?
Only in the families I babysit, and hopefully the change translates into "more," not just "different."

What adventure or event are you most looking forward to during this coming year?
I think 2015 is the year that I'm going to attend my first birth, which makes me THRILLED!

Do you think there will be a move to a new house/apartment/city/state/country in 2015?
I see people moving in and out of my condo, but hopefully no moves this year. I love where I live!

What do you see as the direction of your blog in 2015? Design update plans? Link-ups coming down the pipes? More or less posts?
I think I'm going to find my own voice again and share more about what's on my mind personally. The design will likely stay the same {gee, thanks, Blogger}, but I may play around with some templates. We'll see. What do you like and dislike about this design?
Definitely, I'll participate in link-ups... I'm not going to commit to hosting any, but I'm not opposed, either.

If you could guarantee that one thing would happen this coming year, what would it be?
I'd love to guarantee that I will attend a birth this year. I'd also love guarantee that I will meet Mr. TDH this year. I'd love to guarantee that I'll finally be able to use scissors to cut a straight line. I'd love to guarantee that I will change my car's oil before the light flashes at me. 
We'll see, though :)

Thanks so much, Natalie! Great way to kick off 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment