Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Finish This: Week Thirty-eight

Joining our fantastic hosts Jen from The Arizona Russums, Becky from The Java Mama, Lisa at Coastlined, and Nicole from Three 31. {I'm blogging from the app, so pictures are lacking today, sorry. But at least the hotel here in Texas has internet - yay!}

My relationships thrive because both my friends and I initiate conversation, texts, hang-outs, etc. We know that it takes two to tango, and we feel free to contact the other person anytime. We also know our lives are all ridiculously busy, so we aren't offended if plans are delayed or something. We all love each other and we'll get together eventually!

My favorite piece of advice is make your bed first thing every day. As a Type A OCD person, having my bed made keeps me sane. Plus, bedtime is nicer when crawling into a made bed.

My worst habit is pulling hangnails instead of cutting them off. My fingers always have red gashes where I've pulled (and pulled and pulled) the skin off, and they hurt! When will I learn?

That's all, folks! Go leave some comment love on the other posts, if you're so inspired. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello fellow cuticle destroyer! I have had this awful habit for as long as I can remember. And I always make my bed first thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY make my bed every morning. I can think ahead to pulling back the covers and really enjoying the "treat" of climbing into an orderly bed. I am so glad I'm not alone in this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A made bed is so nice! It also helps me when the rest of my room gets messy - at least ONE thing looks neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, any tips to stop with the cuticles? I'd love to quit if I can muster the willpower.

    ReplyDelete