Friday, May 24, 2013

Two Posts in One Day...

Today must be Friday. That's all I'm going to say.

I'm going through some ancient-as-dirt files and finding all sorts of pictures from a long time ago. Well, long in terms of computer years. And in terms of my life. But whatevs.

I don't have sources for these; they are all stolen off the internet. If you find the original source, I'm happy to give credit. But since the original sources may or may not still exist, I will write a bunch of legal stuff after the pictures. You don't have to read that part. You're welcome.

Oh, the power of words. Sometimes it helps me to see words written in an unusual way so that I can concentrate on their meaning. Here are some examples.








None of these images are owned by me, and I am not selling them or making any sort of profit off of them. Blah blah blah blaberry blah. Don't get offended because I don't own them, since I did warn you of this fact. Legalese legal words this is the thing for lawyers to read. If you are a law student reading this, stop reading and go do your homework. If you are any other kind of student, keep reading because you have time for fun in your life. Or go watch "Suits" because that might satisfy your desire for legal things. You must be a skilled procrastinator if you're still reading. Wah wah wah. This concludes this legalese message. Peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment