Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Other Home


People, I love Kentucky. Yes, there are stereotypes about the state and the people {what place doesn't have stereotypes!?}. Yes, there is humidity {I know, I'm a sissy}. Yes, there are street and city names that butcher their French origins {Louisville = "loo a vul" for example}. 

Seriously though, I would move there in a heartbeat. I love the people and the rolling hills and the cute little towns and the fun city and how close and how far everything is and the Ale-8 and the accents and even the humidity {sometimes!}. 

I guess you could say that I'm homesick.

My friend AJ commented to me that I always get "Kentucky fever" when I visit, and it's true! My heart really is forever connected with Kentucky, and even if I never live there again, I will try and visit whenever I can. 

Guess that's all I have to say. Can't wait to go back again :)

                                                                            source 

1 comment: