Monday, February 4, 2013

Something Sweet

So I meant to post a sweet something on Saturday, thereby rocking the alliteration club, but alas. Here's what went down last week: mi madre arrived in the Frozen Tundra to help celebrate my grandmother's 80th birthday! The big party was Saturday and then Mom went home Sunday. So here we are at work on Monday.

The sweet something is two-fold. One will be posted about later {with a picture!} but for today, here's what you get:
On Friday, Mom and Grammie and I went to the mall and were in a jewelry store. The man being helped before us was picking out a ring...that he was going to propose with. :) It was so cute to see him grinning and to hear him say "I'm going to talk to her dad and then ask her to marry me." He was probably in his 40s or 50s, which made it even cuter.

Alright, that's your sweet something today!

No comments:

Post a Comment