tonight’s title kinda speaks for itself.
my great friend threw me a going-away party tonight, and it was lots of fun. just a bunch of us peeps hanging out, swimming, talking, eating, laughing, drinking, playing guitar. it was grand. but it was bittersweet for me, because it means, obviously, that I’m leaving. thankfully it was a fun time because I’ll see most people again
on Sunday before I actually fly away, but there were still some tears to blink back.
so, in order to stay positive, I’m going to make a list of all the exciting things that are going to happen at home! here goes… forgive me if it’s short- it is rather late.
1. seeing my family!!!!
2. seeing my bestie!!!!!! <3
3. watching several of my friends and my baby sister graduate
4. seeing my dog again
5. NOT having to deal with humidity- praise Jesus
6. worshipping with my church family
7. living close to the mall
8. sleeping on a new mattress!
9. seeing the ocean again….insert sigh of happiness here
10. driving on the freeway… thinking that traffic is going to be a negative, but it is still something I’ve kinda missed out here… just saying
alright, that’s all for now. there are lots more that I will eventually think of, but since it is after 1am, this is it. goodnight!