Friday, May 18, 2012

Funny Friday

I may try and make this permanent. Well, as permanent as blogging gets. We’ll see.

Anywho. You HAVE to check out this website found RIGHT HERE! It’s hysterical… and the guys are pretty cute too…. don’t be worried. It’s clean. Just check it out. it’s great.

Also funny: today some of my favorite kids came over, and the 2 year old was running around yelling “Bekah! Come get me!” all because I chased her for like 2 seconds. It was adorable. Her curls… gah. I love her curls. Her mom had put her hair in 2 pigtails on top of her head, and then they had come out, so her hair was curly and still kinda molded into clumps on top, but kinda falling out. It was totes presh.

Side note: I’m reading Victor Hugo’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame and I think it’s lovely. I’m only 100 pages into it so far, but still. Sigh of contentedness right here.

2 comments:

  1. Way to tackle Victor Hugo! I can honestly say he is ONE dude I have not read! lol Lemme know how it goes.

    And, totally unrelated to warped hunchbacks, little girls with curls are SO cute! One can only hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and your Victor Hugo fandome. ;-) Good work on tackling the "big" stuff. I'm currently reading children's book/tales. :-)

    ReplyDelete