Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh No! I missed a week!!! :(

 Can I make it up to you by posting twice this week??? Pretty please??

Ok, thanks! :)

Last week was the last full week of classes, and it was a bit crazy. This week, although only 4 days long, promises to be even more crazy, intense, stressful, and awesome. I mean, how many last weeks of undergraduate classes do you have? {Technically a lot, but this is the for-real last one!} So things are going at break-neck speed, and I love it and I hate it and I’m ready for it to be done but I’m also sad that it’s going to be over.

If you think of me, please pray for me this week. I have a HUGE test on Tuesday, a debate on Wednesday, a project to turn on on Thursday, and then an 8 page paper due the Tuesday of next week. Oh, and my secret-awesome-rockin’ project has to be done by Thursday also, because apparently we won’t be able to use the equipment during Finals Week. I don’t understand why, but we can’t, so I’ll be running to the farthest building on campus every hour or so to finish this project. Yeah. Great exercise in time management. Woot.

Well, I’m off to bed to get a head start on this awesomely crazy week. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment