Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Musings

Hello, friends! It seems like it’s been a while since I wrote, but I guess it hasn't been all that long. Maybe I've just been busy in between posts! Probably…

This semester has been so much fun! I’m taking 5 credits, which is an overload {hey, I've never been called an under achiever!} and I’m really loving it. My three business classes are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and my required courses that aren't in my major are Tuesday and Thursday. This schedule is really nice, because my biz classes are one after the other, and two of them are with a really great friend. Then there’s lunch, which is nice because by the time I get there, most people have already left. Then I have a break, which is my homework and laundry time, and then I work for two hours and am done. It’s very nice.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are even nicer, because I work two hours in the morning, go to class {with my roomie!} for two hours, lunch, then another class for two hours, and then my roomie and I go to the gym for 30-45 minutes, and then we’re both pretty much done for the day. It’s really nice.

My classes are so amazing. Well, one is challenging {déjà vu of accounting-bleh!} and one is half-way boring, half-way interesting, but it’s with a couple friends and the teacher is chill and easy is a good break from challenging! Then there’s Market Research… omg it’s going to be lots of fun but lots of work! I’m really excited to get into it and really get going. The teacher is also my adviser, and I really like her. This class is different than others, because it’s almost entirely student-led, and it’s more like “let’s get in there and do what we’re learning” instead of talking about stuff we will eventually do. It’s really cool, and I’m really, really excited.

This semester seems to be closer to the end then the first one did. I guess it’s because last time I kept saying “Three more semesters! Three more semesters!” and now I get to say “13 weeks and 2 more semesters!” So it seems closer… and part of it I’m sure has to do with the fact that I’m an official senior this semester… I’ll be a senior for the rest of my college career; even though this is my third year of college, my credits {haha, overachiever again} have qualified me to be a senior. I think it really rocks, even though I’m saying I’m still in my junior year.

As of right now, I’m going to London this July. Augh!!!!!!!!! My roomie will be there the same dates; my hall chaplain will be there the same dates; and my BFF will be at Oxford for those same dates. Can you say PARTY IN ENGLAND!!!!!!! So yeah. Nuff said.

I hope you are all having a fabulous 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment