Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things I'm Going to Miss

So, readers, today I took my last final. I'm done with school in my home state, and as I've been getting more and more excited and nervous about going away in a few months, quite a few things have stuck out to me as things or people or places that I will miss tremendously. 

So here, to show my appreciation for these items now, I'm going to make a list. These are in no particular order, and if I miss you as a person, please know that (a) it was completely unintentional...remember my brain is still in finals-mode! And (b) I will miss immense amounts of people, and no blog will ever be big enough to show my love and appreciation for you all.
Things I will miss:
  • My sisters!!!! 
  • Mountains! 
  • Tall buildings 
  • The ocean 
  • the kids I work with!!!!!!! 
  • my co-workers!!! 
  • playing tanks on the wii 
  • my puppy dog
  • not having to worry about the air conditioning 
  • my BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! 
  • not having to worry about time differences {for the most part}
  • Blue skies, blue water, green trees
  • my sisters' last few years of high school {as in, I will be absent for them... I personally am glad to be done with high school! but for their sake, I'm sad that I can't be here when they're experiencing it}
  • My mother's cooking
  • My sister's brownies
  • My sisters' birthdays :(
  • my church fam!
  • my discipler
  • home group
  • the library here at home
  • bookshelves in my room
  • having a car to drive! ahhh

This is all I can think of for right now. I know I didn't add a whole lot of people, but it's mainly because I'm in denial right now. I don't want to admit to myself that I'm leaving the people I adore, and there are a lot of you! So please, I'll add you to my list. In fact, YOU are the reason I'm making this list: by focusing on the small things, the big things kinda fade. But you are not forgotten! Really, you're the sharper pain... I'm trying to dull your presence by thinking of landscapes, but you are still there, and I will miss you more than I miss my library or tall buildings! Thanks for letting me vent just a little, and I know there will be more to come... not sure if that's good or bad, but it is. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment