Monday, June 14, 2010

OMW


Dear readers, please take my advice: unless there is a genuine NEED to move finals, don't! I moved two of my finals, and with those movements, have 4 finals and 1 speech and 1 HUGE project due within 3 days. I'm officially crazy.
Why, you ask, would I do such a silly thing? Am I going out of town? Out of the country? Out of my mind!?!?!? Yes to the last one.

The reason I moved 2 finals is so that I can go see Toy Story 3 in theaters at midnight on Thursday, and I didn't want to take finals on Friday morning. So here I am, keeping my head above water and praying that this movie and experience with friends will be worth it.

I know it will be. I'll be done 2 days before the quarter is over. I won't have to worry about school AND work at the same time (day camp starts on Monday, and we have all-day care on Thursday and Friday of this week), and my sis will be home, so I am free to go hang with her. It's just a little crazy right now. But I can do it! Jesus told me this morning that His grace is enough, and His strength is made perfect in my weakness. Of course I can do this!

Right now as I write, I'm already done with one final and my speech, and I'm working on the project. I should be done with the project before I go to work today (hopefully!), and then tonight is study session central!

Thank you for taking time to read my venting. It helps me clear my mind, and I'm sure it helps you appreciate your finals schedule! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment