Thursday, December 19, 2013

Too Personal

As I mentioned on Monday, I kinda fell off the blogging bandwagon for a bit. Part of it really was due to the class and the long hours and sheer exhaustion...and part of it was due to some "IRL" stuff that I'm processing. Ashley said it well a few weeks ago, that some things are better processed in journals than on blogs.

So I'm journal-ing my fingers to the bone - ha! It's funny how you have to learn to type until eventually you type faster than write, and suddenly you want your fingers to go back and remember how to write with speed...yeah, not really happening.

I'm sorry for neglecting you, little blog and dear readers. It seems that all I can think of is this deeply personal situation; life is filtered through this lens, and it's hard to think of something to share here. Feeling hypocritical now, because I've talked with several friends about the matter and ended up reading from my journal in the course of the conversation, but still it seems too personal to post, to publish for all eternity and any curious eye to see. Again, I apologize, and I hope to process my way through this stage of life soon.

In the meantime, here are some things that make me smile. I don't think it's possible to smile too much, do you? Even when life is hard, smiling makes things better.




Have a lovely Thursday!

1 comment: