Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sick Days

I caught a bug over the weekend and have spent the past two days in my room on my bed. And now I have a couple confessions to make.

One: I LOVE SHERLOCK!!!!! BBC has done a marvelous job on remaking a t.v. version of Sherlock Holmes’ adventures, and thank Jesus for online viewing abilities!!!!! Seriously, people, check this series out.

Two: I’m now a Pinterest addict. Yup. My account is less than 24 hours old, and already I’m a junkie. Hi, my name is Bek, and I can’t get off Pinterest. Ha! And from Pinterest has come a revived passion and anticipation for the Hunger Games. Gosh, does March 23rd seem like a forever away??? Yes, yes it does.

But in the mean time, I’m bonding with my new blogger friend Ashley… we’ve been getting to know one another and we’re working on little things to bless each other with. It’s going to be really exciting, but I’m a bit freaking out because a package needs to be in the mail by Friday! Yay, pressure! :)

How has your week been, dear readers? Anything exciting going on in your neck of the woods?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've connected with this other blogger. That's really cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a pleasure to meet a Sherlockian :)

    I like the BBC series as well. Great acting, music and clever scripts make this one a must watch!

    ReplyDelete