Sunday, July 31, 2011

Microsoft, I like you, but not that much

I’M FREE!!!!!

Microsoft, it’s a great thing that you pay so well; otherwise, I may have just walked off show site. Bleh. Glad that’s over.

God and I had some AMAZING times during this last show. I mean, seriously, incredible. He is so good! And I learned a lot about Him and about myself, and I think that even though I’m not proud of every single decision I made, He is still good and He is able to use my mess-ups for His glory, and that just trumps any and all shame that tries to creep in. So yeah. Eat that, shame.

I got to work with my sister during these shows, which was fabulous. My sister is great! And her friend, who happens to also be my friend, got to have a sleepover with me in my gigantuous hotel room, which was so, so fun.

My family is officially on vacation right now! It started around 1pm today, after church and a meeting my parents had to attend. We came home and had leftover fajitas {and when I say leftover, I mean what survived our feast last night, not some nasty oh-we-should-either-eat-these-or-throw-them-away leftovers} and we watched a movie and my mom and 2 sisters and I went shopping and I got 4 CUTE tops that were all on sale and tomorrow we’re going river-rafting! Score! It’s going to be so much fun; my family is amazing. We all like hanging out with each other, and we all love to laugh and we’re all big smart alecks and so it’s great. We just crack each other up.

I fly back to school in exactly 3 weeks. My friends there are counting down with excitement, my family here is counting down with sadness, and I’m counting down with an ever-changing ratio of both. Sigh. At least it’s not all one or the other, right? This means I’m well balanced and stuff, right? Big sigh.

Well, friends, we have a 2 hour drive to get to our river tomorrow, so I’m going to say goodnight for now. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment