Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oodles of nothingness…

So as much as I would love to write one succinct post on one clean topic, nothing is coming. There are starts of posts in my head, like what is up with our culture obsessing over looking young? and I think I’m going to get glasses tomorrow- fun! and ohmygosh I go back to school in less than 5 weeks! and gee, if I were to make a list of all the things I “should” do in the mornings, I would never get on with the rest of my life! Oh, and then there’s an updated list of books I’m attempting to read in those short 5 weeks…

Well, that pretty much gives you an update about the thoughts rolling around in my head. I’m off to the doctor’s right now… my back hurt so badly last night I could barely walk. Please pray for me and for my doctor, that we know what to do and that my muscles heal fully and completely. I appreciate your prayers, and I’ll hopefully post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment