Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So, so grateful

I just finished re-reading Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge, and I love it. I love how God speaks to me through this couple. They are amazing writers and God followers, and I so value the revelation that they have. God was totally speaking to me from this book, and I think I've gained the most out of it this time around, although hopefully each time I read it, I’ll learn more… but you get the idea.

Anyway, Stasi’s testimony is truly amazing, and reading it has made me SO grateful for my parents and grandparents who have loved me and prayed me into a relationship with Jesus. I’m so grateful that my mom and I have a wonderful relationship, and I’m so grateful that my dad protects and holds my heart. I’m grateful that my sisters and I have amazing relationships, and that because of them, I know that relationships require work but they are WORTH IT! Thanks, sisses!

Well, it is time for bed here in this dorm room. Good night, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment