Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Counting Down to the Wrong Day

Yes, readers, it’s true. My count-down is wrong. You see, I've been counting down the days until I fly away, and that count is accurate. But I should have been counting down the days I have left with my family and friends, because that is one day less than my flying countdown. Also, I should be counting down the days until I meet my room-mate, which is two days after I fly.

Friends and family, I’m sorry for neglecting your countdown. Only one more day! I wish I could spend every minute with every one of you, and believe me, I am going to miss you beyond words.

Roomie ~ 5 days!!! I can’t wait to meet you face to face, to see how our stuff compliments or clashes, to realize once again how God has totally orchestrated our rooming together. Good luck travelling, and I’ll see you Saturday!

That’s all I have for right now… guess I’ll see what else I can pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment