Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Finish This: Week Forty-nine

Happy Hump Day! Wednesday is Finish This Day, so let's join the link-up fun with Nicole at Three 31, Jen at The Arizona Russums, Becky at The Java Mama, and Lisa at Coastlined.


{Side note: if you've been following or participating in Finish This for a while, start looking forward to the Year in Review post happening on December 31st. This is a beast of a blog post - I've been working on it for several weeks! If you want to get in on the fun, email Nicole and she'll send you the prompts.}

My ideal winter weekend pretty much happened after Thanksgiving. The house was clean, the Christmas lights were twinkling, the pajamas were cozy, and "Gilmore Girls" was binged. Also, brunch with the bestie and her man happened, chai was consumed, and no cooking was required #leftovers. It was fantastic!

My favorite song lyric is too hard to choose! Augh! I make no long-term commitment to my favorite song, but currently my favorite song is by Amy Stroup and goes:

Hold onto Hope, Love
I've searched high and low
for you for you

Each day gets closer
So hold on stronger 
To me and you

Someday soon I'll find you
Someday soon I'll know you
Someday oh oh

I smile because a) it's easier than frowning, b) I have a great smile, and c) God is good and I am loved. 

Ta- da! Thanks for joining, and be sure to come back next week for more Finish This!

4 comments:

  1. Gilmore Girls binging is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! My sister and I are trying to watch it together even though we don't live together, and it's been hard to wait for her! Hoping we will get a few episodes done tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gilmore Girls binge. #enoughsaid lol. one of my top 10 fav shows of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great! I'm almost done with the second season, and my friend tells me that the really good stuff starts in the third season, so I'm excited to get there! :D

    ReplyDelete