Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Finish This: Week Forty-eight

This is a fabulous Wednesday for a link-up with Nicole at Three 31, Jen at The Arizona Russums, Lisa at Coastlined, and Becky at The Java Mama.

 
My biggest fan is my family. No matter what scheme adventure I'm on, they support, encourage, tease, and uplift me. Even if they don't understand everything I love {doula-ing, Doctor Who, cough cough}, they are happy I'm happy. 

My greatest blessing is the fact that God loves me. How great the Father's love for me!

Sometimes, all you need to feel better about life is a glass of wine and some Pushing Daisies. What can be wrong that a little Lee Pace can't fix?

That's all I have to say about that!
 

1 comment:

  1. I never watched that show when it was on, but I heard it was pretty good! Could really go for a glass of wine tho haha!

    ReplyDelete