Monday, October 10, 2011

Um, sorry I’ve been a slacker…

So my one and only excuse is that it’s midterms… haha, not like I’ve stopped doing anything fun! My weekend was AMAZINGLY LONG AND RELAXING, and it continues today and tomorrow, because of dear old Reading Period. Sigh of contentment.

My friend’s dad picked me up after work on Thursday, so I really had a 3 day weekend and I did NO homework. Ah, praise Jesus. It was delightful.

So this weekend I participated in the following activities {including but not limited to}:

  • watching Disney princess movies
  • working on a puzzle
  • baking cookies while playing cards with dear friends
  • attending a 4-H meeting {my first!}
  • being my friend’s assistant during a photoshoot
  • eating AUTHENTIC Southern chicken and dumplings
  • introducing myself 93102938102984392483 times to my friend’s grandma- she has Alzheimer's
  • quoting Marcel the Shell with Shoes On
  • finishing a great new book by Kristen Heitzmann
  • hanging out with lots of lovely friends
  • ladies’ brunch while the men were camping

It was a truly lovely weekend. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment