Monday, October 17, 2011

Photo Journal of Bek’s Boring Life in College

Ha! I promised I would, and look! I did! :)
DSCN6374
My slippers! First thing I see every morning :)

DSCN6376
I took a shower this morning- aren't you proud!? Here is my towel & my cover-up

DSCN6377
Picked out my clothes for the day…

DSCN6379
My deodorant choices!!!!! Woot! I love deodorant!
P.S. This blog is not promoting, advertising, or supporting these brands in any way, shape, or form. The choices of these companies do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of this blogger. But I do totally support the wearing of deodorant! :)

DSCN6380
Spent time with Jesus- this is the equipment ;)
DSCN6381
Close up of my gorgeous journal!

DSCN6382
Met with my professor before class- we discussed our plans for the week

DSCN6383
Walking through campus
DSCN6384
On my way to lunch… isn't this a beautiful campus???

DSCN6386
Headed to my dorm to get more books- this is the jack-o-lantern on the porch

DSCN6387
Checked my CPO box… nothing :( hint hint :)

DSCN6388
Here is my sack lunch- wrap, chips, fruit and veggies, and granola bar- yummo!

This is when things get crazy- if I had really been on my game, I would have stopped to take pictures of all my class rooms, or of the textbooks, but from 1pm until 6pm I’m literally running from class to class. So, sorry, readers. As a consolation note, the classes are boring! :)
DSCN6389
This is dinner at 6- see lunch for more details. Yep, I have the same lunch and dinner every Monday and Wednesday, and boy am I grateful for food on the go!

DSCN6391
There, I took a picture of one book. This is for Industrial/Organizational Psychology… oh yeah

DSCN6392
And lastly, to end on an up note, these are the meds I take so I can breathe! Haha, I know, boring. Perhaps I’ll do a photo journal on a weekend, because they are much more exciting.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this, readers! What do your days look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment