Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Finish This: Week Forty-five

It's Wednesday! Has this week felt 10 times longer than normal??? The answer is yes...an exhausted yes. BUT! To help us through Hump Day, we have this link-up hosted by Nicole at Three 31, Becky at The Java Mama, Lisa at Coastlined, and Jen at The Arizona Russums.


The best physical feature on my body is all of me, because any one part of me alone would be awkward, lezbihonest. My favorite feature is probably hair, because my leg hair doesn't show, I like my eyebrow shape, and the hair on my head is thick and healthy.

The best physical feature on my spouse's body is yet to be determined, but I'm sure I'll appreciate all of him.

These last few weeks of prompts have been short because we're working on our Year in Review post. This is a huge monster post of like 5 billion prompts to answer, and our hosts are being kind and giving us more time to work on that post. Email Nicole if you want to participate in the Year in Review - hurry, you'll need all the time you can get to "finish this" boatload of prompts!

No comments:

Post a Comment