Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fail Blog

I know, I know. Fail. Oh well. I figure, this is what, the third time in this whole year? Sometimes a girl just has to live her life without technology, ok?
Speaking of which, I just went a week without a phone. Gasp. Lurch. Faint. Yup. My little phon-o kicked the bucket, so I had to send for a new one. Hopefully this will be the one that lasts. Third time’s the charm, right?
So I got a camera for graduation, right? Wanna see some of the b-e-a-utiful pictures that it takes!? Of course you do!
Feast your eyes…
DSC_0202
DSC_0257
DSC_0284
DSC_0330
DSC_0494
Aren’t these fab??? I totes feel like a tourist, much to the embarrassment of my sisters, walking around our home city with a camera around my neck. But hey, this is a gorgeous camera and it takes gorgeous pictures and we live in a gorgeous city- what’s not to like?
So there you have it!

3 comments:

  1. lovely! try making this pictures bigger and they will look even more fantastic;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! actually, I had one of the pictures from my collection made into a canvas for my dad's birthday! they are pretty nice when they're blown up! :)

      Delete
  2. *swoon* I want a nice camera...or at least one that doesn't require tape. ;-)

    ReplyDelete