Thursday, September 3, 2009

September already?!

Wow, my dear readers, how did August go by so quickly? It just started practically yesterday! Well, that is to be expected, I suppose. Time flies when you're having fun...or when you're old, asleep, or under pressure. I think I only qualify for the fun part and maybe the old part...I was definitely awake for August, and I was only under pressure on Monday mornings...new campers.

I am excited for this September. There are a lot of new things starting this month, like I start my second year at school, my sister starts Master's Commission, so she'll be moving out and someone else will be moving in, and then I will only have 2 little sisses in high school! Wow, it's definitely weird!

But I'm learning that things are SO going the right way. This is how God created things to work: change happens, people grow up, plans are adjusted, etc. It is a good thing. I mean, the Creator finished His work and then stepped back and said, "It is good." I'm liking God's goodness, and I'm liking His handiwork. Welcome, September!

No comments:

Post a Comment