Thursday, August 13, 2015

Doula Adventures: It's Getting Real Up In Here

This summer has been C-R-A-Z-Y productive for my doula business. I have only 12 {update: 10!!} assignments left to complete {plus 5 births to doula}, and here are just a few of the other projects I'm working on:
  • created a website {as soon as it's live, I'll let you know!}
  • created a Facebook page {again, I'll tell you}
  • drafted business cards {waiting on color matching}
  • purchased 6 books for my Lending Library
  • signed up for my very first doula workshop {it's in Feb. 2016}
  • created a business email address
But wait, you wisely protest, don't you need a business name and logo in order to do 4 of those things? Right you are, dear reader! And so it is with great pleasure I share with you my business name and logo. Introducing...



Isn't it beautiful!?!? I'm freaking out right now. My dear friend Morgan nailed it when I haphazardly described my vision "something with hands," and the color was her inspiration as well. If anyone needs some mad graphic skills, let me hook you up. 

There you have it. It's getting real. I'm going to be a doula. I'm opening a doula business. This. Is. Happening. Huzzah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment