So since it’s Christmas break, I’ve been reading. A lot. And crocheting a lot (my BFF’s scarf actually looks like a scarf! Pictures coming soon!) but more reading.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (book 2 will be started today, book 3 done before I go back to school)
- Secrets, Unforgotten, and Echoes by Kristen Heizmann, one of my favorite authors
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Doyle… I’ve been reading this on my phone for quite some time, but I finished it last night
Started and yet to be completed:
- A Tale of Two Cities – it’s my Christmas break tradition, but I may have to postpone this one till summer
- Surprised by Oxford, recommended by my dear BFF who’s been there
- Clued In, a business book my dad recommended. My goal is to read approximately 20 pages every day (about a chapter) so that I can have it done before I leave
Books to hopefully read:
- Passion and Purity and another one by Elisabeth Elliot. I’m really excited about these, but since they are pretty standard library books, I may just have to read them over the course of my final semester.
Kind of random, but my dear BFF (I know, I've mentioned her like 5 times already. But she really is amazing, and I love her dearly, and I’m SO excited that I get to spend time with her this break.) is taking me to see “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy” today. The cast is really strong, and it seems like it will be really mentally stimulating. The trailer I've been watching is here. I’ll post my thoughts on it soon. Hope your day is beautiful!