Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life So Far

In my writing class earlier this week, my teacher informed the class that Christianity oppresses all other religions. I literally had no words.

I emailed my mentor and told him about it, and he replied with some great responses that I look forward to using in class. If my readers would like to read his comments, I can add them. He told me how to articulate what I was thinking, so I feel much better about the class.

Please pray for me to have the boldness and discernment to speak in class, and for the exact, Christ-like words for me to say.

On a lighter note, I love college!!!!!! :) I love the campus, and classes, and friends, and even dining in a cafeteria! I’m learning so much about my future, my personality, my friends, and life in general.

Also, tomorrow {October 15th} is To Write Love on Her Arms day. Check out their website to see what it’s all about. I’ll hopefully post some pictures sometime next week, so check it out and participate! Let’s make people aware!

Love you all, and miss you… thank you so much for your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment