Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year

As you saw in my last post, I'm back in the Midwest chilling with the grandparents. Totes awesome. I hope your Christmas and New Year's celebrations were all fabulous and wonderful. Mine were.

And now, on to business.
You might remember my blogging goals for 2012 and I think that overall I accomplished these goals! Woot! Pat on the back for Bek! So now I want to make some new ones for 2013, and I want to advance, not retreat. So here they are, and these are not just blogging goals. There are also some life updates thrown in here for good measure. So here goes.

Blogging Goals

  1. Blog at least twice a week. One will be funny {I'm trying to institute Funny Friday, but I'm not promising that a) funny things only happen on Friday or b) that I can remember funny things until Friday. So we'll go for one funny a week.} and one will have more depth. 
  2. I'd like to spend some time writing down different experiences, different stories that have happened and that I will want to remember sometime. These might be humorous, but they won't count as the funny post. There are just some cool, random, odd, etc. things that have happened & I want to document them. Nothing big or serious that I can think of right now, but I want to give y'all a head's up. So there. Keep your head up. 
  3. Do you have any ideas? I'm willing to try new ideas, so if you got em, share em! Have questions for me? I'll answer them as best I can. 

Life...Updates:

  • Two of my favorite people ever are joining me in a Made to Crave journey. Made to Crave is a book by Lysa TerKeurst {check out her blog here} about craving God more than we crave food. AJ read this book first, then I read it, and now AJ's sis Tisa is in on it. The three of us are holding each other accountable to a new way of eating and to our personal exercise plans. It's pretty awesome. So far, so good! I'll probably be posting updates about this, so you guys can hold me accountable too! Keep it positive; we're here for encouragement. 
  • Fun goal for this year? Go on a trip with my friend Dahlia! We've been planning a trip to Prince Edward Island for almost two years, and we're hoping that this summer is the time to go. Any suggestions for our trip? Have you been there? Is there some thing or place that we MUST see? Let us know, pretty please! 
Well, I think that's all. Stay tuned for updated & revised comments on Les Miserables since my friend L and I saw it for her birthday. 
Peace out, readers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment